Kim Kardashian is an American socialite, model and entrepreneur. She is well known from the reality series “Keeping up with the Kardashians”. Kim is also of Armenian decent and is an exotic beauty. Along with her good look, she has lovely hair that is always paired with some show stopping styles.
I have always said that Kim Kardashian is one of the fore- runners in the brunette campaign. She has worn her dark hair with so much style and sophistication that it hurts. She has forced use to stop our obsession with blonde hair and appreciate lovely dark or better yet black shaded hair.
Kim has worn her hair black for a number of years in short bobs, short curly hair and amazing hairstyles for long hair. These styles have been made even lovelier by Kim. She has recently added some highlights to her hair and has been known to wears simple lowlights. Kim Kardashian’s most popular look is unequivocally her long black curly center parted hairstyle. This look at one point was even called the Kim Kardashian hairstyle. We love this look because it is both versatile and cute on any face shape. If you want to try this look, here is how to style it.
Here are the things you will need:
- One inch flat iron (curling iron can be uses).
- Clips to hold hair in place.
- Volumizing spray
- Flexible rods and curlers
- Part hair in the center. Make sure to detangle hair properly.
- Layer your hair. This process helps to make curls look more appealing and full. It also helps to add movement, texture and body. Start with a basic layer to give some life to this Kim Kardashian inspired hairstyle.
- Add some thermal heat protector and leave in conditioner. This will help to add volume to hair.
- Add volumizing spray and allow hair to dry. This will help to create a lift that will make this Kim Kardashian style more appealing.
- Use flat iron to curl your bang area away from your face. This is vital to ensure you create a framed fringe. Wrap hair around curler.
- Repeat same step on the opposite side.
- Use flat iron to curl the other sections then wrap hair around flexible rods.
- Repeat this step until hair is complete. Make sure to curl away from the face.
- Remove rods and curlers.
- Comb through hair with fingers. This will create waves.
This Kim Kardashian Hairstyles is lovely on any face shape and gives life to dull, plain straight hair. This style can be done without the center part. Remember be your bold self and enjoy life.